Louvre Pods: Luxurious Aluminium Structures
Our stand-out sun room product is the Louvre Pod. These bespoke structures are aluminium pergolas made complete with several bioclimatic elements that will make you feel comfortable all year round. A natural ventilation system comes included, as well as light and temperature settings - although you can choose to include some of our additional extras as well.
Here are some of the fantastic features you'll get included if you choose to install a Louvre Pod at your home:
- Technologically advanced roof blades - The roof panels create a watertight surface when closed, ensuring your structure remains fully waterproof no matter how much it rains. Instead, the water passes down the roof blades, before being filtered into the attached drainage system. It's not just the roof panels either, as the sides of the building itself are also waterproof.
- An amazing ventilation system - The roof blades can be opened, allowing you to circulate air around your sun room. They have a 135-degree angle and use synchronised movements to enable a cool summer breeze to enter your room in the hotter months.
- Increased sun protection - However, if it gets too hot, you don't need to worry about taking in harmful rays from the sun. The aluminium construction of the roof blades means that you get optimum protection from the sun. You have full control over the blades, so you can let as much or as little light in as you want.
We've painstakingly designed our Louvre Pods to the highest of standards, using the latest advances in the outdoor construction world to create this wonderful structure. When you use a Louvre pod, you can really take advantage of this beautiful space, making it the perfect place to host a whole array of events.
Explore our range of incredible Louvre Pod case studies to get an idea of how this sun room could look in your own outdoor space. This beautiful Louvre Pod in York took just two days to fit and demonstrates how this extra space can be used as an additional lounge area.
You can build this amazing aluminium construction as either a freestanding or a lean-to pergola, depending on the space you have available.
Our Premium Vue Collection
Our premium Vue Collection is our most inspiring sun room range, adding a unique touch to modern conservatory design. There are three different sun rooms available within the Vue Collection, giving you a great deal of choice in terms of your outdoor structure.
The three options available within this range are:
- The Vue Pod - The Vue Pod has an all-round support structure with an inner mono roof pitch, meaning it can be created as a freestanding structure, as well as a lean-to. It has a minimum roof inclination of two degrees and has high stability, due to the one-piece front beam and 3D jointers that come included as part of the package.
- The Vue Grande - The Vue Grande has a cubist rectangular design, as well as an integrated slope found within the rafters. The glass roof inclination is not visible from the outside, ensuring this structure retains a classy and sophisticated look. One of the incredible design aspects of this structure is that there is no limit on the width, providing continued expansion if necessary.
- The Vue Primo - The Vue Primo is usually installed as a beautiful veranda, but it can also be built as a sun room if requested. It has a hidden integrated drainage system, as well as a maximum projection of six metres. However, there are no limits on the width, as adding extra posts allows you to expand this glass room as far as you need.
These contemporary garden structures have a bespoke design that will catch the eye of any bystander. However, they also have substance as well as style, as our Vue Collection sun rooms have a range of amazing features that will improve your overall quality of life.
Some of the additional extras you can add to the models in the Vue range include:
- Fixed glazing
- Optional LED spotlights
- Glass sliding doors
These items can also be retrofitted after completion if you wish. However, this is not a definitive list, so if you'd like to include anything else within your bespoke design, contact us and we'll see what we can do!
Want some inspiration? Check out some of our fantastic Vue sun room case studies, such as this gorgeous Vue Pod in Gillingham that has been transformed into a secondary living and dining area, complete with LED starlight sky lighting for ambience.
Our Other Sun Room Designs
Whilst the Vue Collection and the Louvre Pod are our most popular outdoor structures, we also have a selection of other beautiful sun room designs available. It's important that you make the right choice for your own situation, and Open Space Concepts are here to help you through the entire process.
There are lots of choices available, but we're sure you'll find something perfect for your needs - particularly with the different customisation options at hand. Whilst our detailed designs may look similar to a bystander, they're all very different, painstakingly crafted by our expert team to create a bright space for living life to the full.
Some of the additional features you can include within these sun rooms include:
- LED lighting (including LED spotlights)
- Glass sliding doors
- Fixed glazing
- Remote-controlled drop-down screens
- Remote-controlled under blinds
At Open Space Concepts, we use the very best advances in modern technology to create a continuous space for living that will enhance your everyday life. All our additional extras can be retrofitted if you change your mind at a later date.
Let's take a look at the other sun room offerings we have available:
The Gorgeous Ambient Glass Room
The Ambient Glass Room can be fitted as either a single or double-glazed structure, depending on your own personal preferences.
This sun room has a slightly angled pitched roof and can also be created as a customisable veranda, if you'd prefer something a little different. The Ambient Glass Room is perfect for hosting, whether you have a birthday coming up or you'd like to have a dinner party with your friends outside in the summer months.
To help you decide whether the Ambient Glass Room is right for you, we've listed some of the key specifications of this model here:
- Heat retention can be increased with the addition of optional double-glazed framed doors and roof glass.
- There are four standard RAL colours available, although we may be able to use other colours if requested.
- A maximum projection of five metres. However, there is no limit on the width, as extra posts can be added to expand the Ambient Glass Room.
- A maximum gutter width in one span of 7.9 metres.
As always, most of these features are highly customisable and we can also introduce extra facets if you'd like to make your design truly unique. Just contact us on 0808 168 0043 and we'll go through your options with you.
The Stunning Ascend Glass Room
Another popular sun room in our collection is the Ascend Glass Room, which can also be fitted as a lean-to enclosure or a glass veranda if you'd prefer a slightly different style of structure.
This bespoke conservatory design has a perfect roof pitch, making it look extremely stylish in a modern sense. The Ascend Glass Room makes for an ideal sun room, allowing you to expand upon your current living space to make your home much bigger.
Find out more about the specifications of the Ascend Glass Room here:
- A greater choice of colours, with a huge range of structure colour options and RAL colour matching schemes available.
- Either an internal or external drainage system can be included, depending on your personal preferences
- You get a choice of either 8mm or 10mm toughened safety glass
- This structure has a maximum projection of six metres, although there is no limit on the width, as additional posts can be added to create the size of sun room you need.
- The maximum span on two posts is seven metres, including a heat-pressed reinforced front purlin.
As you can see, the Ascend Glass Room is perfect for your needs, whatever they may be. If you'd like to find out a little more about how to create your own distinct space, get in touch and we'll help you as much as we can.
Our Commercial Sun Room Offerings
As well as providing sun rooms for homeowners, we also design and install these structures for commercial businesses seeking innovative and bespoke all-weather solutions.
Our sun rooms are proven to remain comfortable in the hottest summers and harshest of winters, making them perfect for outdoor dining areas especially. While most outdoor dining areas can only be used in the summer, our structures can be used all year round thanks to the superior level of shelter and temperature control that they provide. Your customers can enjoy the ultimate Alfresco dining experience at any time of the year whilst being completely sheltered from harsh sun rays or heavy rain.
All of our commercial sun rooms are bespoke to each business. Any RAL colour can be used to seamlessly integrate the structure with your existing venue, while light and heating options allow you to control the mood and temperature with ease.
We have a range of case studies that showcase just a handful of our incredible commercial sun room projects. This stunning commercial Louvre Pod took just 6 days to install and was fitted with LED perimeter lighting to create the perfect evening ambience.
If you are a business owner and are interested in adding a sun room to your commercial space, make an enquiry today and we'll be able to provide you with an accurate quote.