What Features Can You Include Within the Design of Your Glass Veranda?
Whilst our glass verandas are highly customisable, there are several primary features that come as standard with these extended living spaces. Our design team has worked painstakingly to ensure that your glass veranda will be suitable for your every need.
We use a modular construction design when creating our glass verandas. This system allows us to start with a basic veranda glass roof, before attaching other additions if required.
Further glazing elements or shading products can be added to the sides later if required. By adding full glass screening sides, you can create a rain and wind protected garden room enclosure, where you can enjoy year round living - no matter the weather outside.
If you live in a particularly troublesome weather area, you might want to consider one of our bioclimatic pergolas instead. They're fitted with a range of features to ensure you're left protected all year round.
The premium features you can expect with any glass veranda purchased from Open Space Concepts include:
- An aluminium, glass structure to add endurance and longevity to your structure.
- Glass sides may be added to provide you protection against rain and wind.
- Glazed sides to rule out direct sunlight, as well as keeping the outdoor area cool, airy and well-lit.
- A modern and creative design to seamlessly integrate within any facade.
- A cost-effective solution to your space constraints.
- European-made structures created to conform with the CE standards.
- Easy to fit designs - our installation service takes only 1 to 2 days for assembly.
However, the fun doesn't stop there. Our design features are largely customisable, allowing you to change your glass veranda to suit your every need.
Extra additional features you can include are:
- Infra-red heating.
- Remote controlled under blinds.
- Remote controlled drop down screens.
- Fixed glazing and glass sliding doors.
- LED lighting.
There are numerous variations available - we can produce and fit a system to any facade, so the possibilities really are endless. Our materials are easy to look after, so you don't need to put too much work into maintaining them either.
Our glass verandas will fit into your existing home and garden, integrating seamlessly so that everything looks fantastic. Our designs are timeless, so there's no need to worry about your glass veranda going out of fashion - it will look fresh for many decades to come!
We also ensure that our constructions are well made, only using the very best manufacturers in Europe. High-quality aluminium and glass are used to ensure the longevity of your structures. Our experienced team have years of experience within the fitting business, so you can be sure that your outdoor structure will be installed safely and correctly.
If you'd like to find out more about the delivery and installation process, fill in our contact form and we'll get in touch.