What Features Can You Expect When You Buy a Glass Room?
As glass rooms are essentially normal rooms contained outside of the conventional walls of your house, there are a lot of different features that you can include within them.
As with the rest of Open Space Concepts' products, our glass rooms can be customised to the highest degree, allowing you to express your individuality throughout the design process. Some of the key characteristics of our glass rooms include:
- A strong, sturdy structure built from aluminium and glass, created with endurance to withstand the strongest weather conditions. Our garden room designs are created to stand the test of time, standing strong for decades to come.
- A CE certified structure that adds value and longevity to your property, without the need to build a costly extension.
- Seamless integration with the rest of your architecture, whilst also enhancing its beauty and utility.
- Our garden room designs require only 1 to 2 days to erect, making the process quick and easy for all involved.
- Our experts will tailor your glass room to your budget constraints.
- You can fully customise your glass rooms according to your requirements, with extra features available if you wish to add them.
- Proper air ventilation is ensured by an aerodynamic design that gives you a feeling of freshness whenever you're sitting in your glass room.
With a wide range of garden rooms on offer, Open Space Concepts can produce and fit a structure to any facade, integrating seamlessly with your existing home and garden area.
We use high quality German materials during the construction of our glass and aluminium, which are easy to care for and ensure longevity. With its timeless design, our glass room buildings and roofs still look modern and fresh, decades after the initial construction. We only use the very best European manufacturers, ensuring that quality is at the very heart of our building concepts.
All our structures are created in a modular fashion, allowing you to start with a basic glass room before adding additional glazing elements or shading products. There are also a range of other features you can include within your glass room if you choose, most of which can be retrofitted after the initial erection.
Some of the extra features you can include are:
- Infra-red heating.
- Remote controlled under blinds.
- Remote controlled drop down screens.
- Fixed glazing and glass sliding doors.
- LED lighting.
However, this isn't a complete list. If there's something else you'd like to include within your garden room design, get in touch with Open Space Concepts and we'll see if we can help.